If you have been told that there is less bone in your upper jaw for dental implants, do not worry. The best solution for cases with severe bone resorption in upper jaw is pterygoid implant. Tuberopterygoid implants are the best solution for patients requiring dental implants for upper jaw. Such patients were going for sinus lift or bone grafts as per old techniques. In a single procedure we place pterygoid implant and place the permanent crown in 3 days. As we use single piece implants the procedure is flapless and done under local anaesthesia.
With Tuberopterygoid Implant- No More Sinus Lift No More Bone graft.
Advantages of Tuberopterygoid Implants
- Eliminates the need of sinus grafting.
- No cantilevers from front teeth or implants.
- Efficient chewing is possible as teeth upto second molars are replaced. In cantilevers implant cases or in all-on -4 and all – on – 6 techniques 2nd molars are not replaced. If replaced then they are made as cantilevers which make the last implant weak and the bridge susceptible to fracture in the long run.
- Bone in pterygoid area is cortical in nature, and hence very strong and rigid allowing Immediate loading with permanent crown in 3 days.
- Single piece implants are used which are strong in comparison to conventional dental implants.
- All patients who want dental implants in upper jaw are good candidates as bone is always available in pterygoid area.
- Flapless technique is used, as such patients have no swelling or bleeding and patients need not stop blood thinners, if they are taking any.
- With Tuberopterygoid Implant - No More Sinus Lift No More Bone graft.
- Strong single piece implants are being used in strong cortical bone.
- 100% success rate.