Dental Implant in Mumbai
Precision Dental Cilinc & Implant centre is a leading centre in Mumbai performing task of successful replacement of missing teeth with Immediate loading Dental Implants. Dental Implant in Mumbai can be easily accessible within limited period of time, by maintaining high standard of quality and Sterilization at an affordable rates. Immediate Loading dental Implant helps to restore single, multiple and full jaw Missing teeth in 3-5 days.
1. Experience team of Implantologist (successfully placing 1000’s of implants)
5. Limited waiting period to recieve Dental Implant teeth even in most rejected case.
Dr. Mayur Khairnar tell us how a dental implant procedure is performed.
- Patient gets Dental panoramic OPG X ray before going thorough Consultation. In case of highly deficient bone condition, patient will be sent to get Pre -operative CBCT Scan.
- The scan is used to analyze the quality & density of bone & also critical areas like the nerve & the sinus, damage to which can lead to complications. Post planning, implant surgery is performed following a strict sterilization protocol.
- Patient under goes minimally invasive approach of implant placement, flapless and suture-less mostly and delivered prosthesis within 72 hours of implant placement.
- Full mouth Implant placement will be done in single appointment.
- Patient is recalled for follow up after 1 week, 3 week, 8 week, 4 months and then every year once for follow up check up and maintenance.
Today, Implantology offers a wide range of solution to missing tooth or teeth.
Considered a major advance in dental care, implants not only are aesthetically pleasing but have a advantage over other techniques.
Missing & damaged teeth are a common problem. One may miss his natural smile or may not be able to eat the food of his desire. Perhaps the remaining teeth might be shifting, or one may suffer from muscle strain & headaches. With dental implants & prosthetic solutions most people can now get new teeth that look, feel & function like the real thing. With the missing teeth, the surrounding bone begins to shrink. This unhealthy bone loss can make the jawline recede. Dental implants can help prevent deterioration of the jawbone caused by loss of teeth, retaining the natural shape of your face.Implants are inserted through a quick and minimally invasive procedure. Unlike the conventional dental bridges, the healthy adjacent teeth are left untouched. Implants are made of titanium, a bio-compatible material, not rejected by the human body.